Monday 9 August 2010

Blog Revisited

It's been almost a year since I last blogged, a lifetime in soacila media terms. Why have I left you so long bloggy dearest? Well a number of things have gotten in the way, my last year of uni (2:1 yippee!) jobseeking and just busy-ness in genereal. I feel that it is now time to take up blogging again, as i've read quite a few during these first few weeks at my new job.

Yes, I have a new job, as Social Media Manager for an online start-up called KidStart which you should all visit and sign up to. you can find us on Facebook and Twitter and follow my ramblings there too!

But for now I will leave you with an awesome YouTube video I have found today!

PS-I work for a kiddie company so don't be too surpised if a lot of my blogs are around kids and families!

No comments:

Post a Comment